Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Baby Zoe Turns 1! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

July 27, 2023




Baby Zoe is finally visiting Michigan from Kansas with her mom and dad, and I couldn't be happier to see her again! 

Zoe is my niece, and the day after her birthday, we went to the studio to take a few photos and do some cake smashing! She got her practice round in the day before on her actual birthday, and we even were able to reuse the homemade cake from her party (babies don't eat much and she wasn't TOO messy!)

My girls love their baby cousin, so I got the three of them matching outfits to wear together. I'm not sure Zoe knows what to make of her big cousins yet, but I know Julie and Elaina are crazy about her and can't wait until she's big enough to play! 

Now we've got to wait until Christmas time to see our little Gummi Bear again, and we are already counting the days!

Hello, Baby Zoe!



This is the only time we were able to get a couple smiles out of her during photos!



Cousins!


Matchy matchy!




She looks so much like her daddy!




A quick one with Grandma and Grandpa!










My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.