Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Nathan & Rowan: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 5, 2023




The colors were JUST getting started in Holland when I met up with Nathan and Rowan for their engagement session. We started out in Centennial Park, which always offers some pretty spots no matter the season. It was a great introduction into fall, I have to say.

It was so fun meeting the two of them and learning more about them both, as well as their upcoming summer wedding, scheduled for next year! They are a very happy and cheerful couple and I sincerely wish them an amazing life together. 



Loving all the gorgeous rings that are not traditional!


We found some color!







So happy together!



You guys are too cute!




Mums and pumpkins, always a classic!



Rowan helped me FINALLY find this greenhouse I have been looking for!







Foot pop!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.