Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Lewis Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

April 20, 2024




I was thrilled to be surrounded by beautiful flowers, but simply snapping a few photos of my daughters wasn't quite enough to capture the moment for me. So, I decided to invite a friend along!

Luckily, my longtime friend, Kristin, was able to bring her family along for some somewhat impromptu photos. Well, most of the family anyway, that is. Unfortunately, Declan, the biggest brother, couldn't join us due to work commitments. Nevertheless, we seized the opportunity to update our photo collection with shots of Kristin and Andy, as well as their younger children, Olivia and Kasen.

While my girls were more interested in bonding with Livvy than posing, we managed to breeze through the photoshoot and even squeezed in some catching up amidst the flower-filled scenery. And let me tell you, Livvy's second outfit was simply adorablea skirt and hat combo that I just couldn't resist photographing from every angle!

Spending time with friends, especially those we haven't seen in awhile, is always a pleasure. And when you can capture a few precious moments together through photographs, it's a cherry on top of a wonderful day!

Studio: Samantha Joy Studios
Floral arrangements: Joy and Bloom Design


Daddy's girl ;)



Kasen is showing off a new tooth, I think!



Adoring ;)


He brought this cushion over himself for a few shots ;)


Livvy, you are TOO CUTE!



"Do you two get along pretty well?" "No."

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.