Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Jeff & Amanda: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

May 7, 2024




Golden hour goodness with Jeff and Amanda for their engagement session! These two are getting married in August, so you'll see more of them soon. But for now, I'm excited to share our first work together. I first met them while they were on the hunt for a wedding photographer. They came across me and my work, thanks to a mutual friend who spoke highly of my photography. After seeing my portfolio, they decided to reach out,  and I'm so very glad that I did. 

During our session, it was clear just how excited Amanda and Jeff are to be marrying one another. Even though they don't often find themselves in front of the camera, they were naturals, enjoying each and every moment together. Their chemistry really shines through in the photos - along with that beautiful sunshine!

Congrats, Amanda and Jeff! I can't wait to work with you both again in August for your wedding day!



Snuggling in front of all the flowers.


If you can, always pick a twirly dress :D






What are you two talking about...? ;)






Loving this shot lately!





She's got your back, Jeff!



I can't even :D







TOO cute, you two!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.