Monday, July 15, 2024

Sneak Peek: Mike & Jenny

July 12, 2024

Nothing is a bigger compliment as a photographer than hearing someone say they've wanted to work with me forever and feeling their excitement when they finally get the chance! 

Jenny, my cousin through my husband's side of the family, and her fiancĂ© Mike have been engaged for a awhile now. I was just wondering about when they might be making it official when reached out to set up a wedding shoot. They decided to have a small, intimate wedding, but Jenny really wanted to capture the moment with photos before their courthouse ceremony in August. 

She and Mike brought their beautiful wedding attire and all the special details, Jenny got her hair and makeup done with the amazing Jasmine of Rosehand Art & Co, and we were able to sneak in a mini wedding shoot! It was an absolute joy photographing these two, and I'm so happy you finally got to be a stunning bride, Jenny! Congratulations to both of you, and welcome to the family, Mike!

Stay tuned for more, but for now, here's the first sneak peek of this week!








My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.