Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joe & Trisha's Maternity Session

March 28, 2010



It's always exciting to get to do something new: finding a new and awesome location, meeting new people, and getting to do photo shoots that are a little out of the ordinary. This weekend, I headed back to my hometown of Harrison to visit friends, family, and to do a fun session with one of my former wedding couples.

Joe & Trisha were married last fall, with me in attendance, and of course it was exciting to find out that they will be welcoming little Joe Jr. into the world in late May or early June. To celebrate the time in between, we did a maternity photo session of their whole new family in their home. We did a few of Trisha and her adorable baby belly (she's such a cute mommy-to-be!), a few with her and Joe, and of course a couple with their cute doggy, Buddy, who was totally interested in the whole thing!

I want to say a big thanks to Joe and Trisha (and little Joe Jr and Buddy!) for helping me out in doing my first session like this. I've seen ones done before and I was so excited to get to do one of my own. The photos turned out beautiful, and I especially love some of the black and white versions! Trisha is a beautiful mom and Joe is such an excited dad! I'm so happy for both of you!
















































^To these little things, Joe said "My son will NOT be wearing anything like that!" Haha, thanks Joe!











My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.