Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trash the Dress

A Photo Session... and freebie!



There is always a lot of fun you can have with just about any photo session, but there is one session that takes it to the next level: trash the dress sessions. Now this automatically has a negative connotation when you think of "trashing" the beautiful gown you wore on your wedding day... well let me tell you, that whether you want to keep your dress looking pristine or not, a Trash the Dress session is a great way to express your happiness in your new married life!

The photos below are of a friend of mine, Kristin, who was married last August. We did her Trash the Dress in October and we had a BLAST! Not to mention that although she was willing to do just about whatever, we were able to keep her dress fairly safe, and got a lot of wonderful photos in the process.

You can do the shoot as the lone model, or even bring your new husband to join the fun. We'll make sure we have lots of fun props and locations to work with and we can just run with it! AND if you'd prefer to keep your dress it's best sahpe, we can make sure to do that as well. I'm so excited to do more of these awesome sessions!

In that vein, I'd like to offer to all my facebook fans something fun and exciting! I'm redoing my website and set aside a gallery specifically for one of these fun sessions. However, Kristin's is the only one I've gotten to do yet... so to the first THREE former brides (whether you had my do your wedding photos or not, it doesn't matter!) I'd love to set you up with a free Trash the Dress session! You also get a free 8x10 and a set of 10 4x6 proofs to go with the free sitting fee. Please email or call me today and we'll set up your date! Can't wait to hear from you all.




















See more of Kristin's shoot from this earlier blog post.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.