Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Cronstrom Family

June 12, 2010



This cute little guy is Darren! He is 8 months old and the first son of two of my friends from high school, Eric and Janie. I was happy to make a trip up to my hometown this past weekend to visit my family and on Saturday, make another fun stop at the park to do photos of this cute little guy and his parents, as part of my newsletter promotion (sign up today!).

Eric and Janie were one of my very first wedding clients, way back in 2006, my very first year. They had a very small wedding and they even got married in jeans, which was a fun little twist on the whole day. Their little man, Darren, is so cute, and even though he got tired of me taking his photo by the end of the session, we got lots of great ones of him and his mom and dad. I especially love the series with the blocks, they turned out great!

I hope to have the opportunity to take more photos of the Cronstroms in the future. But for now, take a look at the brand new family.

















































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.