Friday, July 9, 2010

Beautiful Bouquets

by Park Place Floral

Last year I got the opportunity to see the work of Tracy Park, owner of Park Place Floral. She made some beautiful hot pink bouquets of gerber daisies for Evan and Sabrina's wedding. Well I've been dying to work with Tracy again. I follow her blog and love the beautiful, modern, and fun designs she makes. My friend, Misty Minna from Misty Minna Photography and I will be shooting a big Trash the Dress session this weekend and we needed some bouquets for the Sunday session. This is where Tracy comes in...

The first bouquets are some beautiful white orchids (Tracy, correct me if I'm wrong at all!) with some amazing feather accents.















































































































The second bouquet is another cascade sort of bouquet with some dark calla lilies, which are just beautiful! The big leaves are quite a great touch and I love the colors.

























































































The next one is so fun, very modern and exciting! These little babies are called craspedia (or so I hear, Tracy?) and they are just adorable with the stem wrap Tracy added on!




































































v Pete is particularly interested in this one!






















The last one is beautiful! I am absolutely crazy about these pink peonies! The feather accents are just fabulous and Tracy definitely outdid herself here.


























My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.