Thursday, April 28, 2011

Senior Reps Needed

Contact JRPhoto Today!!!

It's almost summertime... so we have to get some business out of the way... Senior reps, we need you! I will be "hiring" 15 members of the class of 2012 to be photo reps this year. What do you get if you are my senior rep?

First of all, you will get personalized attention from your photographer, me! You can choose either an indoor or outdoor session (or both) with as many outfits changes as we can fit into two hours. Your sitting fee includes online review as well as a watermarked review disc, an 8-proof portfolio, and half off your sitting fee, with all of this for $50 instead of the usual $100.

In addition, seniors get a free personalized wallet box to show off to friends. You get to take 10% off of any package you choose. But best of all, you can earn CASH! For every friend you refer that books their session with me, you get $10, and Mom is happy, as she gets an extra 8x10 print for each referral.

Apply NOW! Only 15 juniors (and only one per school) will be chosen. And the rep with the most referrals at the end of the year receives an additional gift! Contact me right away so we can get your rep cards to you ASAP! Email me directly at jenna@jennarosephotography.com or click here and fill out your information, and I will get back to you. Can't wait to hear from you!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.