Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Katrina: Boudoir Photography

July 17, 2011






















I really love doing boudoir photography. It's something I just started doing this year, and so far, I enjoy it very much. This time around, Katrina came up to do a shoot with me in the studio. She and I went to high school together, and we actually both went to GVSU, but I haven't seen her for years. She wanted to do something special for her hubby for their upcoming third anniversary. Always a good choice in my book! You won't believe it from the photos, but this beautiful lady has TWO kids, and the youngest is only 5-months-old. Lookin' good, Mama!

I always love shooting in the studio, especially on days when the heat index is pushing 100... however the light was causing some crazy shadows through the windows, so I had to use flash instead of my preferred natural light. However, it was good practice for me, and Katrina looked beautiful! Though I think Katrina was a little leary at first, we had a great time doing the photo shoot, and I think they turned out pretty great! Thanks for coming to me for your fabulous photo shoot, Katrina!


^Those shoes were crazy high heels. Hard to walk, but SEXY!








^Showing of some U of M spirit!






^There is NO WAY I'd believe Katrina has a 5-month-old son if I didn't already know. This mama is looking gorgeous!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.