Thursday, November 17, 2011

Coming Up Roses: Baby Photo Contest Nominations


Recently, I started to put together a new package for parents-to-be. And to showcase it, I needed to figure out some way to show how fun it is going to be. What better way to do it than a contest! And a little pay it forward...

First of all, I'll explain the package. The "Baby's First Year" package includes SIX photo sessions! To start, a maternity shoot, to show the "baby in progress". Then of course we'll do a newborn session, and then 3-months, 6-months, and 9-months... finishing up with 1-year-old photos! Cake action perhaps??? All at an amazing price and savings you wouldn't get if you did each session separately.

Now onto the contest. I'm looking for some expecting parents who deserve a little something special. Maybe it's a sister who has always been a great role model to you. A best friend who has been through some tough times and deserves a little love. Just about anything will do! I am going to choose TWO winners of the contest who will get all SIX sessions and either a photo book or disc at the end of the year of images. They are welcome to order photos from each of the sessions, but it's not a necessity!

I need one little boy and one little girl on the way. Mom needs to be expecting between January and May of 2012. They also need to be able to travel to my Grand Rapids studio for the sessions. Send a brief email to me (jenna@jennarosephotography.com) about why you are nominating them and a photo of the baby belly so far and you have officially entered the contest! The winner will be announced before Christmas (December 20, 2011)!

If you are expecting yourself, please let me know if you are interested as well! I can email you more information on this awesome package.

Good luck to all you expecting parents out there... and the babies almost ready to see the world for the first time!!!

^Ashley... almost time for baby!

^Baby Braelyn... newborn!

^Little Laurlye, a little past three months!

^Baby Hadley... close to six months!
^Baby J'aime... around nine months!

^Happy 1st birthday, little Noah!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.