Thursday, November 3, 2011

DeMari: Class of 2012

October 30, 2011


DeMari's mom, LaTanya, and I have been trying for months to get our schedules to match up. And finally, we succeeded! This past Sunday, I met them to do DeMari's senior portraits in downtown Grand Rapids. DeMari was a great subject. He was a great sport for the photos, great at posing, and had a perfect assortment of smiles and serious faces for me. A natural!

We wandered around by the Ford Museum and the river, then headed into the city for a few shots around. I wanted so badly to find this cool blue tile wall I've seen in shots, but I still have no idea where it is! Oh well, we found a nice bright blue painted one that worked well instead. Thanks to both LaTanya and DeMari for finally making this shoot work. DeMari, you were awesome! I can't wait to give you your finished package!

^DeMari plays football and basketball for the Kelloggsville Rockets.

^Rockin' the pigskin.



^What a good looking young man!


^We still had some fall colors to work with down by the river.




^Absolutely LOVE this shot!






^Outfit number three... DeMari does casual. Perfect.


^Amazing!



^So serious! Not everyone can pull it off, but DeMari... he's another story!




^Even though he does a great serious look,  he's got a fab smile too!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.