Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jasmine: Class of 2012 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

January 29, 2012


Even though the end of the school year is in sight, I still have a little more senior work to do. Jasmine is one of the lovely ladies I am working with on her portraits. I met her and her mom in the middle of a snowstorm at the studio. That kind of put a damper on our plans for outside photos that day, but we rocked the studio session nevertheless.

Jasmine is a gorgeous girl, and knows a thing or two about working the camera, I'd say. Beautiful smile, great attitude, and she took direction well. You'll see her again when we get that outdoor session rescheduled, but for now, enjoy this lovely lady's indoor smile!



^Give me some of that attitude! :-)

^Love it!



^Awesome boots, Jasmine!




^She's a natural.



^One of my favorites, I think. Gorgeous.





^Finishing up with a comfy outfit.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.