Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dustin & Stephanie: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

October 7, 2012


Stephanie and Dustin are such a great couple. They seem so nicely in tune with each other and I love their smiles! My good friend from back home, Judi, referred them to me and now I'll be doing their wedding next July. It sure didn't feel like July when we did their engagement session, although by the end of it, the sun did come out and warm us up a bit. Ahhh, October in Michigan, such a fickle month! We visited Luton Park in Rockford to start, which was a cute field/barn setting for these two. Then we wandered to downtown Rockford where the colors were just amazing! The leaves started changing early but they took their time. I jsut love fall!

It was great to get to know these two and talk to them about their weddings plans! Having my friend in the wedding will be great as well. Thanks for choosing me, you two!


^Stephanie's outfit is just perfect for the setting.




^Looks a little breezy, no?





^Awww, so cute!



^Love the ring!



^Chalk drawing on any property that isn't yours is a big no-no I think, but we found this so... we just used it!


^The colors in downtown Rockford are so perfect!



^Hanging out by the Rogue River.






^More amazing color!!!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.