Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Look Who's Two: Hadley (Mid Michigan Children Photographer)

September 29, 2012

The first time I met little Hadley, she was only 6 months old. We had her in a foofy tutu and rode around on a golf cart through the golf course her mom, Lindsey, grew up on. Well, even though the golf cart part stayed the same, little Hadley is MUCH too big to tutus now. She has graduated to biker boots and helmets... Haha, well only sort of, but she's definitely a pretty little lady at two years old. Though she's not all for the smiles, she is still such a cutie and I was happy to get to see her and Lindsey again. I think my favorite photos are the ones of the two of them!

^Smile, little lady! ;-)



^Playing with Daddy's riding gear.



^Nothing like tickles from Mama to get you giggling.

^So cute!

^FYI - Hadley loves tomatoes



^Love this one. She totally looks like she's telling you a story!

^Playing with cousin Brynley's doll makes her smile!


^Matching toes with Mom!


^Silly face, but I love this shot!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.