Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Poll Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

November 11, 2012

It was a nice relaxing sessions with Megan and her family. She's got two beautiful children, and they all seem like such awesome people! I am so glad her friend Bonnie found me and sent them my way! Little Reagan is adorable, sweet, and likes to chew on her hands when you are trying to photograph her! ;) And I absolutely loved little Brendon. He was a little rambunctious, but honestly, show me a little boy who DOESN'T get excited when they come to my studio! He had the best, big smile and had lots of fun ideas too. He is a little ham as well, which always makes my job 10 times easier! Thanks, Brendon!

It was nice to meet this cute little family, and I hope to see them sometime in the future again!

^Such a sweet little family!

^I hear Reagan is a daddy's girl.


^Getting an early start on the walking?


^Look at that smile! I melt!




^You can see by his shoes he wasn't really wanting to sit still! But he did good anyway!

^Isn't she just adorable!?




^Baby in the suitcase ;-)




^Hamming it up!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.