Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Little Luke (Northern Michigan Newborn Photography)

March 14, 2014



When I find out a former bride and groom of mine are having a baby, I get so excited! Not all of my couples bring their little ones to me, but I am so thrilled when they do. This couple, Dustin and Lisa, were one of my very earliest weddings, way back in my third year of photographing. It's been a little bit since they got married but they finally decided to add a little someone to their family. And it's Luke! Though Harley (the dog) has been their baby for years, Luke was a very welcome and well-loved addition to the family.

Harley was more into being photographed than little Luke was, so we got a lot of nice shots of our canine model in between feedings - and boy was Luke hungry when I came to visit! Though it was a longer session and we didn't get a ton of photos, I think we all did a good job. Special thanks to Grandma Jody for her help during the session as well. Lisa, you're already a great mom and I hope to see your little family again soon.

^Getting ready for photos!


^Harley's trying to help!


^This was the place he liked best.


^Awww what a cutie!

 
^Nice and snuggly. Luke, you are adorable! This is my favorite shot.


^Brothers :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.