Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Lewis: On the Way (Grand Rapids Maternity Photography)

May 18, 2014

It's a baby sort of year! So many of my past clients are having kids (if they haven't already) in 2014. My friends are on the list too! Two of my best friends (and last year's bridesmaids) are expecting within the next few months... Kristin is one of them! She and Andy are having a girl sometime this month, and I can't wait to meet the little munchkin. This is Andy's second child, Kristin's first, and the first girl for both of them! It should be exciting for everyone!
 
We did a quick little maternity session at the sunny Thome Farms (thanks to the other Kristin, for helping us out with the location, as always!) and had some fun in the apple blossoms and even the dandelions. Now it's just time to wait for the little lady to make her appearance!


^It's too bright!!!

^Andy is silly.




^LOVE!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.