Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Jocelyn: Sassy Six Years Old (Grand Rapids Children Photographer)

June 3, 2014

The original idea was to put little Jocelyn in a field of pretty poppies that came up across the road from my driveway. Well Karie and her little one came over and the poppies were already mostly gone from the day before. Oops! However, Jocelyn is quite the little model and was up for just wandering around the gardens at my house to make up for the lack of poppies. Despite the change, I think we ended up with a great session. Jocelyn is adorable and LOVES having her photo taken. She's a natural! Check out all her cuteness now!


^We made a poppy bouquet instead ;)






^She is SO sassy!


^Mom and Jocelyn rocking both serious and smile faces.



^Love this girl. She can be my model anytime.


^Amazing!


^Jocelyn met Pete and she loved him. He wasn't super cooperative with photos but we got a few of him looking irritated!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.