Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kayla: Class of 2015 (West Michigan Senior Photography)

September 5, 2014

My first senior of the year! I've never done a lot of them, so it's nice to sneak a few in for each new graduating class. This year, so far, we have Kayla! She is one of my best friend's nieces. She's a super great girl and even though I haven't known her THAT long, it's crazy to think she's a senior this year! We may have picked one of the most humid days of the year for her session, but we made the best of it, despite the damp. She's a great sport and we even took a break with my friend Kristin (who brought baby Olivia along for the ride) and Kayla's mom, Heather, for some frozen yogurt when the rain set in. Good timing, because soon we were able to finish (with full bellies :)

Congrats on your senior year, Kayla! I know you'll have a great one! Check out all her shots below.

^One of my faves right off the bat!


^Our new house has a lot of cool photo spots! Not enough for a WHOLE session, but I can't complain.


^I love an adventurous senior ;)


^One specific request from Kayla... train tracks!




^One last cool location. Perfect color choices with the outfit!


^What I like to call "workin' it!"




^Final photo... Aunt Kristin and mom holding cousin Olivia :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.