Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Phil & Heather: Engaged (West Michigan Wedding Photography)

August 28, 2014



Though they aren't getting married until next August, Phil and Heather are my first 2015 couple getting their engagement photos done. I love getting ready to work with my new crop of clients. These two were great to work with, doing my scouting for me and finding two great locations to take their photos at. The first was woodsy and the second was nice and beachy... a perfect contrast. Lots of walking and stair climbing later, we had lots of photos! Can't wait to work with these two when it's finally time for them to get hitched next year.

^100 year old bridge. Kind of interesting.



^Awwww!


^A couple faves ;)




^Perfect backdrop. This place will be gorgeous when the leaves change, too.


^Our second setting. Climbing the dune was pretty daunting for me at the time, but it was a gorgeous spot worth the hike.





^I let them do the climbing for these ones ;)



^Thankfully, we didn't go down to the beach but were still able to get some of beautiful Lake Michigan in the background.


^Perfect!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.