Thursday, November 13, 2014

Throwback: Spring in Our Backyard

June 2014

For our next throwback, it's time for some more spring color. My husband put a lot of work into our backyard this year, and though these photos are MOSTLY from before he did the bulk of his gardening, I still have lots of pretty plants to show off that came up this spring. I slacked a bit on the later summer and fall flowers, though I'll be sure to get them all next year. For now, let's dream of the long-ago springtime, since it sure is a snowy day for a lot of us out there today!




^One of my spring favorites... the peonies!


^The bee in these flowers was so weird! I still haven't figured out what kind of bee it is!


^These daisies and the chives below didn't make it into the garden after Mike got to it, but I got a few of them beforehand.


^Stray tulips.


^A few fruit blossoms. More to come in 2015!!

^And of course, here's Pete, wanting to escape!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.