Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A. (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

January 20, 2015

This is actually "A"'s second boudoir session with me. Her first session was one of my marathons a few years back, and she was a great model! She decided that for this year, she wanted to do a BIG session and create a 2015 calendar of her images. We did just a few shots with each outfit in order to get them all in, but we definitely made it happen. Great work, A!

If you are interested in doing something similar or get in on this year's boudoir marathon, visit my site and contact me there or email me at jenna@jennarosephotography.com.

^Sassy warm clothes for January.


^Sexy red for February.


^Rocking the shamrock socks for March.


^Easter bunny ears for April...

^...or April showers :)


^Bring spring colors for May!

^Beachy swimsuit style for June.


^Red, white and blue for July.


^A little bit of country for August.


^A is a fitness fanatic, so for September, we show off her work out gear in "photo shoot style"

^Costume time for October.

^Santa Baby for December :)


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.