Friday, January 30, 2015

Mack - 2 years (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

January 23, 2015



Mr. Mack is a little flirt. Though he was feeling a little bit shy with me, his mom, Cindy and I were able to get a lot of good smiles out of him... we just had to chase him around a bit! Mack has come to me for both his newborn, family and his one year photos, and I get to see him throughout the year when I get my hair done by his mom. It's always so much fun to see kids grow up right in front of you like that! Happy birthday, Mack (back at the end of December) and thank you for being patient while I finished up being pregnant and having my own little one ;)

^Look at that sneaky look!


^Having too much fun instead of sitting still ;)


^Taking the hat off was way more fun than wearing it.


^Little cutie!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.