Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Julie: 3 months (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

March 26, 2015


This year has been a little tricky for posting on the blog. I will definitely be starting to rev it up very soon, as wedding season officially starts this weekend. And hopefully you all don't mind so many post about my baby, but she's the one getting her photo taken the most. I have done weekly photos and the monthly shots to show how much she's grown. But today, I have the very first FULL session I've done of her. She's getting her 3-, 6-, 9-, and 12-month sessions done by Mama, and we've successfully completed the very first one. She was not the most cooperative with me and my friend, Kelly, who helped out with this session, but in the end, I really love a lot of them. Check out Miss Julie in the last post I'll do of her for at least a little while ;)


^Snuggling in a big fuzzy rug :)

^Sometimes this little Miss does not want to smile for me :/

^Julie's Easter outfit, bonnet and all!


^Oh! What a pretty Julie!


^Since this little lady had no interest in getting her photo taken, we got her to take a nap and took some anyway!


^Not being cozy in THIS blanket is near impossible!



^Pretty girl.

^Wake up faces!

^Oh goodness!




^A big pretty Julie grin!



^Even though she wasn't very cooperative at first, I ended up loving these photos anyway!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.