Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ryan & Bethany: Three Years!!! (Grand Rapids Couple Photography)

August 30, 2015



First of all, I need to thank these two for being so amazingly cool. I made a mistake with their session and they were very kind about it, despite my lapse. I'm definitely glad I got together with them, though, as their session took place at a lovely park at the perfect time of day, and on a night where the temperature and weather was perfect. After such a hot and humid couple months, it was a welcome change. Also, there were lots of ducks.

Bethany and Ryan got married three years ago now. Their wedding was one of my favorites from that year (and it still holds a special place in my heart... so bright and happy!) and it's always wonderful to reconnect with your couples from years past. Thanks again to Ryan and Bethany for their understanding AND for helping me put together a perfect little couple's session. Check it out!

^So. Many. Ducks.




^What a cute little park! So glad we happened upon it.

^Sunset is almost always a great time to shoot!



^Back under the willow. Couldn't resist.



^I found the park because of this sunflower field. It was getting a little sparse but we got a few shots anyway.


^You two are awesome!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.