Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chris & Amber: Getting Married! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 21, 2016



Apparently, I hit the client jackpot for September. As with my last post, these two are an awesome couple and I'm so excited to work with them on their wedding. First of all, we met for their engagement session at Brewery Vivant (a place with special meaning to the two of them, and great beer!) and got some great shots there. It was a gorgeous, warm day for February and despite hoping for snow, we had a great time wandering around Eastown and finding cute little spots to photograph. They even put up with my craziness when I thought we just HAD to drive over toward Electric Cheetah for a few shots.

Amber is another one of my brides this year who I photographed at their sister's wedding in the past. I can't wait to work with her and Chris again in September. Oh and we're hoping to head back to Brewery Vivant for their wedding photos. So yay!



^Great light in here, no?




^We were the only people in there (well almost) so they were kind enough to let us get this shot :)




^Adorable.



^I can't tell you enough how cute these two are.


^You can find a lot of great spots just wandering around sometimes!


^Worth it? Yeah, I guess so!


^Chris bought us a couple macrons after we took these shots ;)

^More in another 6 months, yay!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.