Monday, March 21, 2016

Couple Session: Leo & Kellee (Grand Rapids Portrait Photography)

March 12, 2016



Not surprisingly, I have been and always will be a proponent of getting your photos professionally taken often. Though I myself have the ability to take professional photos of my daughter and family, there's something great about getting a chance to be in front of the camera as well, and seeing yourself from someone else's professional point of view. Leo summed it up perfectly, say that having nice photos to share with your future grandkids is a good thing to do on occasion. Yes! Your family will love seeing your "back in the day" even in a world where everyone has a camera with them 24/7. There's just some thing special about getting a few shots of you from someone who actually knows what they are doing, every so often, anyway!

Leo and Kellee were married back in 2012, in an evening ceremony at Castle Farms in Charlevoix. That was a big wedding weekend for me, and, as always, it was a pleasure getting to reminisce with a couple that I haven't seen in quite awhile. These two are doing great, looking good, and enjoying life. I sincerely hope I get to see them again in a few more years! Check out their couple session from a few weeks back.



^Finding a good location that isn't urban this time of the year can be challenging but this old go-to of mine did the trick.




^Playing with foreground focus :)


^Favorite!



^So in love, still! :)

^Real laughs are the best.



^Or maybe these are my favorites...


^Looking good, you two!


^Come back soon, Leo and Kellee!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.