Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jason & Krystal: Getting Married! (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 28, 2016



I ALMOST forgot to blog this one! I'll blame my pregnant brain for that because there are lots of great ones I wouldn't want to forget to share. Jason and Krystal met just after the annual 5K honoring one of our hometown's fallen soldiers. And Jason proposed at the memorial park honoring all those who have served from our area. So it made sense that their session would include these places that really mean something to them. And also a sweet pine tree forest, because it's sweet, of course!

These two won't be tying the knot for a little over a year but they took advantage of the nice summer weather (thankfully not so hot this time!) while it's still around. I can't wait when they do get married, you know I'll be there!




^Oh so pretty!!!

^Spots that have meaning for couples are certainly a great spot for engagement photos!


^This and the next shot are probably my favorites!



^Very serious ;)


^Time for a new look!



^Took us a bit to find this place. Worth it.





^LOVE!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.