Thursday, September 8, 2016

Julianna: Summer Session (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

September 5, 2016

This has been a rough summer for me. The INSANE heat on top of being pregnant and exhausted (and kind of sick!) was not a good combination. I've been meaning to Julie's summer session since July, but I just never got around to it. Well I FINALLY did this past holiday weekend. I set up the tee pee i bought for her (and myself) back in March and did a little styling with our patio pillows and presto! The perfect set for my little one. I thought she should wear a pretty dress for some of the shots, and I loved the blue with the orange, but I also wanted to show off the cute "Promoted to Big Sister" shirt my sister got her forever ago. Every session needs two outfits anyway so it worked.

It was great to get photos of my lovey again. I hope to be up to doing her 2-year-old photos in December but we'll see! I'll be a whale by then. For now, these will have to do!

^Man, my ideas don't always work but when they do... :D


^She really likes this doll... Didn't really want it in the shot but when a toddler requests...




^Ohhh I'm in trouble already, I can tell! Little Sassy.




^We resorted to singing lots of songs "Twinkle Twinkle" and "If You're Happy and You Know It" to get smiles.

^Daddy pops in for a surprise attack.


^So excited! (She has no idea what she's in for!)


^BIG SISTER!

^Love my girl!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.