Monday, December 12, 2016

Macklyn: 4 Already?!? (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

December 2, 2016

This little guy has been in front of my camera since before he was born! His mom, Cindy and I got quite a ways back to before she and Terry were married. I did their engagement, wedding, and maternity photos, and now every year I get to see Mack and take his photos too. It's always fun watching kids grow up! We did a very quick and easy session for Christmas, since Cindy is sympathetic of me being so very very pregnant these days. But I think it worked out fine. Thanks so much for being willing to do your own Christmas set up, Cindy :D

^Sitting so proper.


^Awwww what a cutie.




^Tree's in the background ;)

^Cindy brought the tree, lights, and ornaments, phew!



^Feeling cute.


^Mommy and son time!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.