Monday, May 15, 2017

Elaina: 3 months (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

May 12, 2017



Part of the reason I've been blogging less this year so far was the fact that I had my second daughter in January. I took a break from photos at the end of December and started back up with my portraiture stuff in April. With doing boudoir photos and Mommy things, I haven't been doing nearly as many sessions as I typically have by now. But it's okay because THIS little sweetheart is around! It was finally time for me to do a real session with her and here it is!

Meet my little Elaina Jae. You'll see here again in a few months for her 6 month session!


^Such a happy baby!




^She likes to chat. Her favorite word is "goo!" and her is her "goo" face :)




^What a sweetie ;)





^We suspect teething may be starting already! Her big sister was early too!



^Laina has the prettiest smile!


^Don't mind the drool on the dress!



^Big Sister Julie didn't want to get into her pretty dress for photos so I didn't argue with her this time ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.