Wednesday, May 31, 2017

GLAM Session: Miss S (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

May 22, 2017



I've got a brand new portrait session now available for those ladies out there who just want a great reason to feel gorgeous. We know how great you are, inside and out, but GLAM Sessions are made to capture that essence of you in photographs! As a mom, I know these sessions would be a great way to give yourself a much needed pick me up. But it's good for anyone who just needs a little 'glam' in their life.

This past year, I started doing all-inclusive boudoir sessions and this I've decided to shoot using the same sexy boudoir style, but with outfits and portraits that tend to be more conservative and appeal to a wider audience of ladies. It's a great excuse to get dressed up, have your make-up and hair done, and just feel amazing! I'll even bring one of the dresses for you!

Do it for YOU, since you are worth it! Contact me today to find out more about both GLAM Sessions and traditional boudoir.

Here's my first GLAM Session, though it was part of a larger boudoir session, Miss S was kind enough to bring her gorgeous formal dress to try out the GLAM style for a few shots. I could have photographed her all day!

Hair and make-up by Jenna Rice of Make-up by Jenna


^Beautiful!




^That dress!!!



^Bold lips were just perfect for this outfit!


^A touch of classy B&W.










^Perfect ending!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.