Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Josiah & Amber: Waiting on September (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

June 5, 2017



I'm excited for these two! They only JUST found me and booked me for their September wedding, as an awesome opportunity for their futures opened up, but it also meant they needed to tie the knot a little sooner than they originally planned. But they are a super adorable couple and very in love so why not? I met them just last week and we did their quick engagement session the same day! I found an awesome spot at a place I've been to a hundred time and it was so perfect. They like the more woodsy look anyway, and we were able to get in some grassy field photos for Amber as well, so all in all, a very successful session.

We really hit it off in the short time we were together, so now I'm even more excited for their wedding in just a few months. Congrats to you both, and though you have to spend the summer apart, it'll all be worth the wait!



^The sun was getting all fancy with our backgrounds in this location!




^Ahhh perfect lighting!

^They are so cute!




^Climbing during the session... hey, I can do that again finally!


^Hello, sunlight!



^Favorite, for real!



^I liked these shots, can you tell?


^Her face, though!




^Grassy field for the win!


^Josiah, I'm not sure it REALLY worked but we'll go with it! :D
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.