Monday, November 13, 2017

The Leyndyke Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

October 29, 2017



This time of year is pretty popular for family photos. I got a couple fun little sessions recently and I wanted to share this one with you! Ann called me to photograph her, her husband, Jim, her kids and grandkids They had such cute, well-coordinated and adorable outfits. The kids were pretty good sports and we had a good time despite the cold. Thankfully it wasn't raining or snowing at least!

It was good to see some of these people again from a wedding I did quite a few years ago, and meet the new members as well. Not everyone is pictured, by request, but it was a fun session with everyone, regardless. Here are Jenna, Matt and their kids, as well as Ann and Jim. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season!


^Mom and Dad AND Grandma and Grandpa!

^Sibling hugs (can be) the best!





^Most convincing smile out of this little guy. He loves his mama!


^Thanks for contacting me, Ann!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.