Monday, February 5, 2018

Elaina: My First Birthday (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

January 26, 2018



What better way to celebrate my daughter's first birthday than photos and cake?!? That's what we did... alllllll weekend as she turned one on 1/25. She's walking like a champ but still behaved herself in the studio and earned her treat. Laina is such a sweet and feisty little lady, I can't wait to see what her second year brings!

Thanks to Barb from It's Personal by Sweet Cakes for our smash cake!



^What a sweetie!!!

^Just holding this cool camera. No big deal.



^What a good sport ;)




^Outfit change!



^Feeling raspberry regal :)



^My baby is so big now!


^A special treat from It's Personal by Sweet Cakes

^All for me?!?



^She could get use to this.



^This girl loves to make messes, and did surprisingly little of that during her session!





^Woo hoo!





^Love her smile.


^A little sister love :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.