Thursday, February 8, 2018

Simon: Birthday Boy (Grand Rapids Children's Photography)

February 2, 2018






































Another birthday? Yup! This time, another little friend of mine, Simon, is turning 1! He was born just two weeks after my little Laina came along, and I got to meet him a day or so after he came along. Since then, his big sister, Ellie, and he have some fun hanging out with my girls. Simon is the happiest little guy, with a big grin on pretty much any time I see him.

His birthday is tomorrow so wish him a great one!!!




^Look at that happy smile!


^Can't leave out big sister, Ellie!




^Awwwww!


^Still can't get over that smile.

^Rocking the loose suspenders. 


^That bow tie though...


^Haha!


^Let's get this party started!


^It was so chilly in the studio, poor guy was shivering but never stopped enjoying his snack.


^So proper.


^Chomp!


^Good work, Simon!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.