Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Kasen: Turning "One" (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

May 18, 2018




























As usual, it's so weird to think how fast these kids grow up. I feel like it was just the other day I did Kasen's newborn and 7-month sessions. This little fellow is working on all the things one-year-olds do, such as standing (walking isn't far behind!) and eating all sorts of new things, and he'll be running with the big kids (mine and his big sister, Olivia) in no time!

I'm also impressed with his cake smashing skills. He's never had a cupcake before but when we put that thing in front of him, he certainly knew what to do! Stuffing his face with sweets, I knew I liked this kid. Happy (almost) birthday, little Kasen. I'm so glad I get to watch you grow up!


^Silly kid.




^He's showing off my potted plants :D






^Cutie pie.


^Wastes no time getting down to business!

^So proud of himself!






^What a sweetie!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.