Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mike & Sarah: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

May 7, 2018

















































It's about time we got an engagement session in! And in the gorgeous part of spring, no less. Thankfully, with my busy schedule, travelling is a bit hard, but Mike and Sarah were willing to meet me in the Grand Rapids area for their session. And it seems we timed it well. The flowering trees were bright and beautiful in all their glory. We chose Aquinas College as our setting and proceeded to get tons of great shots.

Mike and Sarah are getting married in Northern Michigan in a few months and I'm more than excited for their big day. Stay tuned for that soon!



^Ahhhh a perfect day in Michigan!


^Flowering trees are my favorite!






^Perfection!








^Fiesty :)




^A little lens flare is a pleasant surprise sometimes!









My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.