Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Erica: GLAM Maternity (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

February 6, 2021



I am IN LOVE with doing GLAM maternity sessions. Mamas deserve a little bit of pampering, especially with all they go through during pregnancy. Most recently, Erica joined me in the studio with her little man in the making. She actually won a contest through my boudoir VIP group and I was so excited when she won! This poor lady has had to postpone her wedding THREE times now, but she's making the most of it by bringing a new little one into the world this spring. 

Not everyone can pull off red, but Erica made it look easy in her dress. We also tried one of my new Nylon Swish robe gowns, but the red certainly took the spotlight. Erica, you are gorgeous and I'm so excited for you and your family! I can't wait to see your little man when he finally makes his debut into the world. 

Best wishes for a great pregnancy!




















My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.