Wednesday, April 28, 2021

John & Abby: Engaged in the Orchard (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

 April 21, 2021



Abby and John are such a cute pair and I am pretty much in love with them! We met for the very first time this winter, and it was so much fun working with them. Luckily, part of their wedding collection included a second engagement session during the "warmer months". We set up a date to get together that coincided with blossom season in West Michigan. It just happened to be only about 10 degrees warmer than the first session (and here's what it looked like then!), though you'd never know it! 

John and Abby were great sports during the chilliest moments, and all the beautiful peach blossoms at Robinette's were absolutely perfect. So yeah, I think we'd all call it a success!

Worth the cold? I like to think so! You'll definitely be seeing these two again in August for their WEDDING! Congrats to the two of you, again, and I'll see you soon!


We came for cherry trees but I think this is the only one we used!


Awww, I love these two!



Adorbs.



Perfect!





Huge adirondack chair fun. 








Our second spin... the first was extra snowy!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.