Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Brandon: Class of 2021 (Grand Rapids Senior Portrait Photographer)

April 27, 2021



It's time to say a quick congrats to Brandon as he's just about a couple seconds away from finally graduating!!! This young man is on my husband's side of the family and I remember first chatting with him, while he visited our house, picking up pop bottles for a fundraiser. He spent a lot of time playing with my oldest daughter (who was a little thing at the time!) and I remember being so impressed with how kind he was to my little bugger. 

Now he's all grown up and ready to hit the "real world"! I had a great time at both of his sessions - the first we did in 15 degree January weather just to make sure he had a headshot for the yearbook. I'm glad we were able to do the rest at a MUCH warmer date, but regardless, it was a pleasure spending time with him and his mom, Aimee. I had a blast with you two!

Good luck in your future, Brandon, I have a feeling you'll do great!



He doesn't look cold. But he's FREEZING!




I'm so glad Brandon enjoyed his session!


My personal favorite!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.