Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Max: A Birthday and Cake Smash (Grand Rapids Kids Photographer)

April 26, 2021



Oh, Max! You are absolutely adorable. This little blondie came into the studio with his mom, dad and big sister, and I was in love right away. He was a little hesitant because the first thing he did when we started photos was throw himself off one of my couches. But it didn't take long to get this little man back to photo ready and showing off his adorable suspenders. 

His reward was a especially SMASHY cake smash session. He definitely took that rainbow cake down to the floor without too much prodding. Great work, cutie pie!!! I get to see him again in a few months and I can't wait to see how much he grows between now and then!

Just LOOK at that face :D :D




Starting to think this photo stuff isn't so bad after all.


So sassy!


And now, the GOOD part!


"I get to eat ALL of this?!?"



Yes, he sat ON the cake...


Boys always seem to love the messy part!



It is done. :'D
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.