Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Carley: Class of 2022 (Mid Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

July 9, 2021




It's August, and in true "back to school" fashion, I want to feature TWO fabulous seniors who will be graduating in 2022!

Carley is my first 2022 senior this year, and I'm excited to share her session with you. She's from back in my hometown and I went back there to do her session for her. I first met Carley YEARS ago. She was just a little girl and she has definitely grown up since way back when. She actually chose the same location as her family's session in 2012 for her senior photos. Back then, it was her grandparents' home on Halfmoon Lake in Harrison. They've since sold the property but luckily, we were still able to go there to shoot. I love a girl who appreciates memories. We used an old bridge at the neighbors that she used to cross with her grandma, the swing she and her brother would play on as kids, and the steps I took the family's portrait in front of all those years ago.

Carley is beautiful and I'm super excited for what her senior year has in store for her. Congrats to you, Carley, and have an amazing school year!





She's adorable!


Loving that golden hour light.


Big smile, serious stare!

In honor of Grandpa.

Little Carley!



Favorite? Maybe!



Lake life.



Outfit change and on to the park to show of her drawing!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.