Thursday, August 5, 2021

Haley: Class of 2022 (Grand Rapids Senior Portrait Photographer)

July 21, 2021




Another soon-to-be graduate of the Class of 2022 is on the blog today. WAY back in 2011, Haley's mom set up a session with her and her brother Luke. These kids were so adorable, and let's be honest, Haley still does a fabulous job at being photographed! Seeing her so grown up and ready to graduate sure does make me feel old. But that's how life goes! 

Regardless of my "feeling old", I had a blast with Haley and her mom, Mary, during the session. I loved her outfit choices, and we used both my studio and went down to the river in Grand Rapids to get some nature shots as well. You'd never know that we were being attacked by mosquitos that whole time! Thank goodness Mary had some spray in her car!

Congrats to you, Haley! Be sure to watch for her ONE more time as we are doing a few more photos of her in the fall as well.

No everyone can pull off orange. Haley rocks it!




Ahhhh I love the light from this window!


So cute!!!





Casual is more Haley's style.









She brought her favorite shirt just in case, and we managed to squeeze it in!




Just a quick "playing with light" scenario!



In between mosquito swats...



A super cute outfit, my dear!






On our way back to the cars we saw about SIX of these guys. SO COOL!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.