Friday, August 5, 2011

Luke & Haley: Brother and Sister

July 30, 2011



Luke and Haley's mom, Mary, and I connect via Facebook of all places. It's such a great tool to connect with people. After we "friended" each other, I found out she is married to one of my past high school teachers, back when he first started at HHS. Always cool! Anyway, Mary wanted to get a few photos done of her great kids while I was in town last weekend. Of course I was happy to oblige. Luke and Haley were awesome from the start. Just a little shy but amazing at taking direction and just plain CUTE, I had a great session with them. It's great kids like this that make my job easy.

Since I was already in Gladwin, we met up at at the Riverwalk Place, which has beautiful landscaping and stands along a nice, slow stretch of the Cedar River. Because of the river flowing so easy, we were able to climb in to cool off and get some nice shots at the same time.

We had a good time during the shoot, with Luke coming up with lots of great suggestions for location to take photos. And Haley was such a cutie, you can't resist that great smile of hers! Anyway, it was great to meet Mary, Luke, and Haley, and I sincerely hope to get a chance to work with them all again in the near future!


^Luke is one good-looking little dude. I hear he's a sporty one, too!


^Isn't she just a doll? Haley was a great subject!



^Lovin' the blue shirt. I believe it's her favorite color as well!



^Cooling off in the river. Brilliant idea.



^Awwww! I hope they get along this well at home, too!

^Luke was hoping his mom would say it was okay to go across the river and hang from one of the trees. Sorry Luke, maybe next time!







^One of my favorites.


^Haha, so cute!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.