Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Purvis Family

July 30, 2011


During my big photo weekend, I got to reconnect with a lot of people. Two of whom were a couple of friends from back in Harrison. Rosanna (who is looking beautiful, I have to say!) and I met sometime back in middle school... wow, seems so long ago! If I remember correctly, we played middle school basketball together. She was much better than I was, although a lot of people were! Haha! Matt came to Harrison High School and was in my homeroom senior year. He and Rosanna were already dating and of course they got married after we graduated back in 2003. They have two beautiful little ladies, and they were just adorable for the photo shoot we did, also at the Riverwalk in Gladwin.

Little Alyssa was great for pictures. Such a sweetie, she would hold her mom's hand as we moved on to the next photo location, and if I was nearby, she would grab mine as well! She was very generous with the hugs and kisses for her whole family. And she has the most beautiful blue eyes! Her little sister, Hope, was adorable as well. She definitely has a mind of her own, and even assisted with some photography. She had a blast taking some shots of Matt, Rosanna, and big sister Alyssa. What a fun time we all had.

Kids are so much fun, and I was very lucky to meet Matt and Rosanna's this weekend. Thanks for coming out, all of you, and it was great to see you again!






^Pretty little sisters, hugs!


^Her blue eyes match the blue in her dress! So cute!


^Hope sniffing the flowers.

^What a fiery little redhead!
 


^Alyssa holding Mommy's hand. Such a pretty smile.
^At this point, Hope was deciding she wanted to go home. I'm glad she didn't mean it for long!




^Big hugs for Daddy!

^And Mommy too!


^Matt and Rosanna are still such a cute couple.




^Of course I love the matching dresses. These girls are so adorable.


^Holding on to sissy.

^So cute.

^Hope and Alyssa were tossing rocks into the river, and Alyssa now is taking a nice break on the shore.



^For this last shot, I think the girls were done. But I did get this cute one of the whole family having a little more fun before we finished. Thanks to the Purvis family for coming to see me this weekend!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.