Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pam: Grand Haven Maternity Photographer

August 19, 2011



It's been awhile since I'd been out to Grand Haven, and it was a beautiful night last Friday. Can't say the light was very cooperative, but nevertheless, it was nice to meet fellow photographer, Pam, and her family for some quick maternity shots. Pam is adding another little man to their family of four (fiance Chris, his son, Payton, and her son, Jayden) very soon, and this was the last chance we could all get together before baby Preston is born.

I was also using this shoot to try out a new lens I rented, Nikon's 50mm f/1.4, and although I still want to play with it a bit officially decide if I need to purchase one of my own, so far I have no complaints. My faves of our shoot were the ones of Pam up on the hill, looking all adorable and pregnant.  I get so jealous of these cute little mommies-to-be, because I know I won't look so cute when I'm pregnant! Congrats on the new addition, to all of you!


^She's still so cute, even close to the end of her pregnancy!


^Gorgeous Mama!



^Had her looking into the sun here, but the sunset colors were perfect, I couldn't resist! Thanks for being a good sport, Pam!





^Getting married next year :-)



^The boys were far more interested in playing than pictures, but I forgive 'em ;-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.