Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Mack: Brand New (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

September 20, 2021


These adorable little pudgy cheeks are finally getting a spot on the blog today! Little Mack was born this past September to his big brother, Walker, and parents Katie and Shane. He was such a nice little guy! Mack was more than happy to just chill and relax while his big brother ran around the studio, watching trucks and other construction equipment outside! 

Just like the last newborn session, the big brothers run the show ;) 

It's been great seeing such adorable little babies this fall. Makes me want another one myself... Mack is the THIRD newborn in his dad Shane's family just this year and I bet Grandma and Grandpa are loving every minute of it! Thanks for coming to visit me, Cunliffe family, and I hope to see you guys again sometime soon!



BIGGEST yawn!


Daddy's big guy!



He couldn't get enough of the road construction activity out there!


Comfiest place ever :)





Hey there, Bro!





Precious!!!




That smile!!!


Now he's sleeping!




Rewarded! ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.